Saturday 26 January 2013

How Can I Tell If He's Serious About Me?

Hey my lovelies, have you missed me ^_^? No? Well screw you then I didn't miss you guys either!

Oh you did? ^_^ Good stuff!

Right, nonsense over, let's get down to business. It appears you guys are taking to my new rage outlet quite well (and so you should cause it's kind of a lil bit awesome if I do say so myself) and I've had my first request via the fabulous @FeliciaDontCare (hey gurrrrrl). Felicia asked me to educate you guys on how to tell if a guy is really into you or not, so here goes nothing...

"Scotty my dearest, how do I tell if he's serious about me? What are the signs? Teach me oh wise and noble one!" -you guys really need to stop with all the flattery you're giving me a big head lol.

How can you tell, you ask?

SPOILER ALERT -YOU CAN'T! 

I could end the post right here, but I feel a valid explanation to my cynical response is needed so that I don't sound like a bitter old wench.

I honestly used to believe that there were certain signs that you could pick up to see if a guy really wanted to take things to the next level with a woman, until one dreadful day in 2011 when I had the pleasure of having @Brimesdot on my radio show (Swear Down Radio *bullet*!) and a very similar topic came up.

So I'm sitting there in my chair with confidence saying shit like 'He'll poop cherry flavoured gumdrops and sparkle like Edward Cullen when he sees you, and your tits will explode with hopes and dreams' -well obviously those weren't my exact words, I was just being a girl and romanticising shit as we are known to do -and then right out of nowhere Brimes decides that he is going to stop my dream selling to the masses, pops my little bubble of joy and says 'You cant tell.'

I asked him to explain, and do you know what he said to me? He said (in more detail) that basically, a man will do what he has to do to get the vajayjay. He and his friends then went on to giving examples of the stunts they had pulled (whilst laughing at the memories of course, 'cause heart break is funny (-_-) HAHA GUYS!) to get a girl to give it up. Now, with some of the examples given (e.g. a guy coming to your rescue at some stupid time in the morning cause you needed him), if a guy done some of them for me I woulda been all 'THIS MUH'F*CKA IS DOWN TO RIDE LIKE BONNIE AND CLYDE *busses a shot* WE FINNA BE THE NEW BEYONCE AND JAY Z *sings* all I need in this life of sin...', but apparently:


Now obviously, this 'anything to get in them drawers' mantra does not  ring true with EVERY MAN. Some are actually doing certain things for you, or behaving a certain way with you because they are genuinely interested in going the whole 9 yards, but it's really down to you to figure that out.  YOU have to take the chance on him.

I say follow your intuition; if it feels right, roll with it until it doesn't. If it feels wrong, save yourself from the possibility of drinking wine with your girls to bitch about how much of a bread back boy (no one really likes bread back, its the crappest part of the loaf. You deserve an inner slice ^_^!) he was, and K.I.M ladies *snaps fingers*, that stands for Keep It Moving! You need to trust your intuition, it's there for a reason. If you feel a f*cked up aura -back the hell up! You know that saying 'my spirit doesn't take to him/her', that's you intuition saying to you 'I would let you trust him, but you see, the way my senses are set up...Bitch, is you really tryna make us end up drunk and crying by the end of this. You betta get yo life and keep walkin'! Go find yo' inner slice!'

On regular relationship blogs, the blogger will tell you to look out for this, that and the other, but guess what, this aint no regular blog b*tch! This is Scotty's blog and Scotty isn't here to sell dreams. She is here to shoot them down and replace them with some real shit!

*Clears throat*
Ladies, I can't tell you what to look out for because honestly, I don't know myself. What I can tell you is that sometimes you just need to stop overthinking things (easier said than done, I know) and just enjoy the moments. If you are with a man and he is treating you well -by your standards ("We accept the love we think we deserve." -Perks of Being A Wallflower) -and he makes you happy, then that's all that matters. 


You can sit there and fuss over if he's really serious about you all you want, but at the end of the day, if you don't take the chance, you'll never know. If it works out then that's amazing, and if it doesn't, it was a lesson learned.

*Side note: I know I sound like  tree hugger, but I'm on this spiritual Zen sh*t these days so that I don't get rage induced high blood pressure and stab someone in the neck :D*



Back to the funk!

A tip: Observation is key. B*tches, sometimes you have to shut the f*ck up and listen to the menziz and watch how they act, then draw your own conclusions from that. You want to know what he's about? pay attention!



Although I can't tell you HOW to tell if he's for real, I can sure as hell give you a few examples of what to look out for just in case he isn't via the last Swear Down TV video I did titled 'You've Just Been Mind F*cked!' Watch it! It will help, you will laugh (then subscribe if you haven't already) and you may even notice that a few of the tricks that I mention, yo ass has already fallen for :) http://youtu.be/z8FCszardLs


As usual, lemme know what you think, share it and all that good stuff. Any other topics you'd like me to speak on, or even if you just want some bullsh*t free advice, hit me up on my Formspring formspring.me/ScottyUnfamous. Follow me on Twitter @ScottyUnfamous, and if you wanna check out my stuff from SDTV to the Unfamous books (including the super sexy spin-off '50 Shades of Unfamous') and series, all my links are in the sidebar.

S x

1 comment:

  1. I got this guy's referral from this forum, he is the exact description of what I read about him. The Spy-lord helped me monitor my husband's phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over a year easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his Whatsapp, Facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his when he saw the evidence because he had no idea that he was hacked. he can also improve debt on credit cards and change school grade. you can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more.. I strongly recommend you to reach out to him at ( hackingloop6@gmail . com ) text or call him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785

    ReplyDelete